Sunday, June 23, 2013

Updating, Posting, and Trying to Fight a Head Cold

Ohio weather can be a bit troublesome on the sinuses. This weekend is one of those times. As I sit here surrounded by bolts and boxes of lovely fabric and a band new Viking sewing machine I feel my heart sing out to create, but my head being filled with gunk says, "um...I don't think so." So what's a sewing wench to do when she feels the drive to create but her body rejects such notions? Well, she updates her blog and shops!

Back in March I posted a tutorial on a peasant dress for toddlers. If you missed it, you can find it here.  At the time I hadn't gotten to posting it to the Etsy shop. Now it's here, and ready for sale.


You may notice in that listing that I show the peasant dress with an overdress as well. That dress is listed here, (and pictured below). While that wasn't made on my new machine, it is still a very lovely piece and will soon have some to match it's elegance. 



While toddlers seem to be my favorite area to work in while I'm between custom orders, I also have a couple of child size costumes in the works including a highland boy and a court dress for about an 8 year old. 

For now, I'm off to de-gunk my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment